Before I became a mom, I used to spend so much time cooking. I’m talking making dinners and desserts almost completely from scratch. Now, I laugh at the idea.
As many of us can relate, moms just don’t have the time, focus and energy for fancy dinners (or the desire to clean a million dishes). That’s why I love the simplicity of one pot meals; under an hour, quick clean up and most importantly they taste amazing. Here are 10 quick and easy one pot dinners that will bring happiness into your home and onto your plates. Enjoy!
- One Pot Cajun Chicken Alfredo Pasta – [Get the Recipe Here]
2. One Pot Chicken Chow Mein – [Get the Recipe Here]
3. One Pot Tomato Basil Chicken Stew – This isn’t listed as a one pot meal, but I cook it in one pot… and it’s a favorite in my house. [Get the Recipe Here]
4. One Pot Lemon Pepper Chicken and Cheesy Rice – [Get the Recipe Here]
5. One Pot Chicken Enchilada Rice Casserole – [Get the Recipe Here]
6. One Pot Italian Chicken and Orzo – [Get the Recipe Here]
7. One Pot Shrimp Parmesan Pasta – [Get the Recipe Here]
8. One Pot Stovetop Lasagna – [Get the Recipe Here]
9. One Pot Spicy Thai Noodles – This is a vegan recipe, but you can always throw some protein in it. [Get the Recipe Here]
10. One Pot Italian Sausage Tortellini – [Get the Recipe Here]