Hi, mama. If you’re on this page, you probably feel like motherhood has been kicking you in the ass lately. You want to be a happier mom but you just can’t figure out how. Am I right?
I started this blog to be a center of support and resources for women who need to be reminded that they are not just “Mom”. For moms to know that self care and wanting to be your best self ain’t selfish. That’s where the “cool mom” part of my name comes in- I believe moms who make themselves a priority, moms who love and take care of themselves are the real cool moms.
This series, Be A Happier Mom in 31 Days, is designed to uplift mamas everywhere. It’s a rough ride and I know it can get downright depressing at times. It will be updated every day through October with a new post for you to dive into.
And please, if this helps you or you have any suggestions don’t be shy! Let me know in the comments.
- 5 Things You Need To Stop Doing To Be A Better Mom
- 25 Ways To Practice Self Care Every Day
- The Simple Morning Routine That Changed My Life
- 5 Simple Confidence Boosters For Moms
- How To Actually Make Time For Yourself
- Mom Mantras: 20 Positive Affirmations For The Mom Who Struggles
- 33 Self-Care Quotes To Inspire You To Start Taking Care Of Yourself
- 5 of the Realest Instagram Moms to Follow
- What To Do When Self-Care Doesn’t Work: Learning To Love Yourself
- 3 Ways To Build Your Mom Tribe
- 15 Ways To Relieve Stress Before It Takes Over Your Life
- 20 Lists To Make When You’re Feeling Overwhelmed
- 3 Easy Ways To Stay on Top of Your Goals + A Free Goal Setting Workbook
- How To Reinvent Your Style After Motherhood