Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by Luhvee Books, but all opinions within are 100% my own (as always!)
If you follow me on Instagram, you may have seen me post about our Father’s day gift tradition. Every year, we make a photo book highlighting all the great moments the cool dad and the kids have shared together. This year, we decided to do something a little different and try Luhvee Books.
Luhvee Books are not just photo books. They are fill-in-the-blank books that allow you to put a personal, loving touch to them. Here is what I liked (and didn’t like) about our Luhvee Book experience.
What I liked
- Fill-in-the-blank sentences For our Father’s day book, there were sentences to finish such as “We love you because….”, “Our favorite thing to do together is….” and more. You can also start your own sentences. The fun part of my book was letting my toddlers finish the sentences…My husband really enjoyed their answers.
- Ready made themes There are books designed for children, teens, grandparents etc. Making this the perfect gift for any of your loved ones.
- Quick and easy It always takes me forever to put together photo books. I dread the long process of picking out the pictures, customizing the pages etc. I finished the Luhvee book in one sitting, so that was a major plus for me.
What I didn’t like
- Can’t resize photos Most of my pictures are taken vertically, and that made it impossible to fit the whole picture on the page.
- Errors As I mentioned before, you have the option to write your own sentences. On one of the pages, I went back and forth between the template and my own sentences, and decided on my own. I triple checked that it was the correct sentence before placing my order. This is how it came out.
- Shipping I’m the kind of person who likes to know exactly when my packages are coming. I never received shipping updates from the site as promised and had to email someone to make sure I would get the book on time.
Overall, my experience with Luhvee Books was a good one and the best quality book I have given my husband to date. Use the code COOLMOM for a discount on your first book today! (Disclaimer: *Only one coupon code is redeemable per transaction and can only be used once per customer. The offer will expire 12/31/17 at 11:59 p.m. EST. This offer cannot be combined with any other offers.)